Wednesday, March 21, 2007

stupid way to start my day.got screwed by TerenceFung. totally gross.yuck.

im made an artefact today.excessive history lessons.sigh.den got lost with ziyan,dyan and sylvia for our chinese lessons,we were walking all around school till johnathan called me.or we would still be searching for our chinese classroom NOW.

on a happy note, i came back home way early. yay. reached home at 4plus. so happy. i slept immediatly and woke up at 8 plus. shiok ah. i miss afternoon naps. used to have afternoon naps alot in the past, when i was in Bartley.sigh, now, afternoon naps is so rare, its like trying to find a hot guy in MI. probability is negative 10million.

i miss mapling in a sense. i miss the attention i used to get whenever i logged in, and how i used to go on adventures in high leveled monster place, or go mass defaming losers, or ks war.sigh. I miss my maple friends, my maple guild, my maple character[FATcookies], and my darling pet Husky[mookies]. I wanna start playing maple again, but NO TIME AT ALL. nabehhhhh.
I always think of maple when me & glenn starts messaging . ahahaha.

From this second onward, im embarking on a No-sugar lifestyle. To support the prevention of diabetes. Need to give all these poor patients our support. No sweet stuffs from now on! :( for me. but its okay, as long as i can still eat Fried stuffs, yumyum. ITS FINE WITH ME. I hope there is nosuch day where im forbidden to eat fried stuffs, i'll die of sufferings and miseries.

**thanks renqi,rachel they all for getting me a cow moomoo pencil case, so sweet to think of me when watching movie also,hahaha, they are so sweet la, they passed it to HsiangLin whos in the same school as me and she passed it to me. sweetness. love them. thanks. thats why i love my secondary school mates lots.

Ok, i love Kacang baby and Stripey boy. muacks.
Danson is gorgeous[in case u all dunno,Danson is the hottie on my blogskin]
HAHAHAHA.

No comments: