Monday, March 19, 2007

hello folks(laughs at dyan)hahaha. okay sorry shall not start off this way.

hmm. first day of school was fun (because of all my frens)
but it was hell hectic for me. rushing to do all my homework.
and im very sure i'll get caught for skipping PE (again)
aiyo. never mind la, at most detention only.

thanks to someone who put in effort, thanks thanks thanks thanks.
i like the change, its so amazingly amazing.

and quote zhiwei, "i think shes not fugly, shes just normal looking"
OMG. no one thinks shes normal looking okay. all of my frens think shes the fugliest piece of dunno wad shit on earth lor. den u still purposely must agitate me. make me cry somemore. bitch leh you. even if shes not fugly, she speaks weirdly. and types weirdly as well. like "lehs" , or "hahas" and she types with TWO bloody fucking ii for each i.
example, a simple "i don like guys who flirt leh."
she must type "ii dunch like guys HU fliirt lehS"

ok tell me now,WTF is up with the II, the HU and the LEHS.
We, as normal human beings is trying very hard to minimise word/create shortcuts to SIMPLIFY our very hectic lives already. And you pranksters HAVE TO just add more alphabets to the poor little innocent word.
like the letter "I", "I" is sucha beautiful word on its own, like "I love you." , "I am a girl" , "I hate losers who type two iis".
Its NOT meant to be typed like "ii lubb euu" or "ii am a simple gurll".
And if your parents are kind enough to give you a name like "Xiaohui" (which to me is a pretty normal name for an ugly person)
Please respect it can? Don sign off with "xiiaohuii`` " lehS, very the typical and gross.

And CHEEBYEEEEE!!
she use "TO THE MAX!"
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Please. you are of NO, totally NO standard to even be close to the phrase,
"To The Max"
Kindly send yourself to hell and have your throat slit and may maggots fuck your wound.

GROSS.totally GROSS. i wanna die.
and god knows how old is she.shes probably fucking 19 or 20 la.
and shes been fucked okay.OMFG.

totally gross. turns me off totally. such loserish English scares me. if her English is not not good, never mind u noe. just speak normally. OR AT LEAST TYPE NORMALLY PLEASE. gosh. and pls don bloody use TO THE MAX,bitch.

Shall not ruin my mood for losers like her.


I am very happy. =)

Danson Tang is very hot! muackmuack.

No comments: