Friday, December 22, 2006

although im super sad bout this unfortunate event,

but from this thingy, i finally realised i've many many good frens who will stand by me. gosh, im damn touched like seriously.. all of you are really nice. each and everyone of you.

WALL OF FAME

Ghee Ting darling
Melanie darling
Yeecher dajie
Rachel darling
Sylvia darling
Purani darling
Sandra darling
Jarael darling
Joan darling
Serene darling
Kaixuan darling
Cheng Hong
Johnnie korkor
Xmark korkor
Dickson
Hoe Zhiwei
Zhiwei (its a different zhiwei pls)
Glenn
Mengie
Shashita
Gaya
Minzi
My mummy&daddy

you know wad? im so glad i've so many nice pple around me.

johnnie korkor wanna have a gathering for xmas! woohoo! with gheeting! gosh! our whole group. can u imagine it? i cant wait for gheeting to come back !! cos it'll be a blast! i need to have HTHT with her. misss my WE HAVE NO HOPE gang!

its hard to breathe without him around, but i'll try.
TRY TRY TRY!
so many pple is behind me! all supporting me!!
A BREAKUP IS NOTHING LOR PLEASE..

though my heart hurts and i cant breathe, i shall just live with this pain in my heart. forever.


i got a lot of poems i wrote myself. hahaha, but i very lazy take out from my bag..

anyway, i've not eaten for 5 days! im so proud of myself, hope i'll be really skinny soon, but i've got no strength.. gosh. i can do it! I CAN!


I CANT WAIT FOR XMAS TO COME! AND FOR SCHOOL TO START!! I MISS MI FRENS AND SYLVIA AND PURANI LIKE CRAZY!!

since the day you left me, you took my heart away and leave..
and so now, im nothing more than a living dead without a heart..

a thousand words wouldn't bring u back, i noe cos i've tried
a thousand tears wouldn't bring u back, i noe cos i've cried..

No comments: