Saturday, December 30, 2006

i am crazy recently. i am hyper partying to the max. i am officially losing my mind!

HAHAHAHA! and im SUPER ULTRA HAPPY~!

thursday was SISTERS DAY for me & gheeting. we spent the WHOLEEEE day together. and its soo soo soo fun. fun fun. we watched Curse of the Golden Flower, the nehnehpok show, its full of overflowing boobs, i swear. and jay looks very very funny, really. and after that , we went to FarEast and walked around and decided to go K-box in Hougang! OMG! ITS THE FUNNEST DAY OF OUR LIVES. we totally sang from 9pm to 2am. TOTALLY. goshh. all the songs we sang are superb. i love singing with her alone! hahaha. and we smuggled food in , and got "said" by the annoying guy, but we did not give a fuck. HEH HEH HEH. and i REALLY do feeel alot alot better just by spending 3 whole days with my darling gheeting. *muacks* darling, i love you so, thanks for being here when i need u. HUGS HUGS!

and Friday , was Millenia Institute's opening day. the Bukit Batok Campus opening day, zhiwei was irresponsible cos he fell asleep and did not wake me up, that ass. and i had to take a cab to Bartley campus! ASSHOLE! i wasted 10bucks just like that.... just like that....... =( sobbies. HAHA. and when i reach school, was greeted by familiar faces that i love! PURANI & SYLVIA! i simply loveeeee u both. we laughed like siao as usual. den sylvia kept stealing glances at me n purani when she was standing at the doorway, !! hahaa.

den we headed to the new campus and me n dyan was bitching so so so much bout guys and love and its SUPER funny ! cos we share the same sentiments for certain things. hahaha. and poor darling purani was nauseous. cos the retarded bus was jerky to the max. anyway, the new campus is SUPERFUCKINGSUPER big. serious. and throughout, annitha, valerie,renuka,priya, dyan, me, purani we were fooling around! its so so fun. and when the dumb Amazing Race Millenia starts, we decided to fuck off from the school and went to West Mall instead. GOOD CHOICE!

COS I WATCHED NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM WITH PURANI! ITS SUPER NICE! PLEASE WATCH IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! its the BEST BEST BEST show on earth. =)

and went to watch Death Note 2 with zhiwei after that. (yay i finally can write zhiwei's name here CLEARLY AND BIGLY!) woohoo. ZHIWEI ZHIWEI ZHIWEI. i was so tempted to eat my Salmon Sashimi with Rice. BUT i resisted my temptations. heh heh heh. bought 3 door thingy. soo soo soo cute . =) so all in all, i had a fun fun fun day !

LOVE U ALL!

3 movies in 2 days. im siao. really..

and ONE MORE THING! i've nothing to do with him anymore! YAY!
cos i returned him the PSP like finally!! and now, we owe each other nothing no more!
YiPPEE! adds on to my already happiness! cannot take it man!
and please stop stalking my frenster and blog. i cannot take it.
your partner has aids and shes ugly and fat and it disgusts me like totally.
and she disgusts ALL my frens too. so please, don stalk me...(im scared k?)

No comments: