Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Evidence of a 21.1 km MARATHON.


hahahaha, i feel this is funny and it quite make sense.
Translated: "If you do not work hard at work today, you work hard the next day to get another job."

i stayed at home today, simply cos my whole body aches like crazy and i can't really make any drastic moves. supposed to meet gheeting & melanie but gheeting has school and i was busy at home so i can't meet melanie. aww, i miss them both so so much. its been 2 hundred days since we see each other.

but tomoro, im gonna meet my fellow brave comrades who braved through rain, blisters, 100plus, water, miles of distance and TONS OF WALKING with me. Purani & Sylvia.
yes, they suffered the same way i did and they are asking me out tomoro , to go to our new campus and after that, shopping ~ wee. shopping sounds happy but at the rate my body is hurting, i doubt i can walk, or even move. i hope we have a fun time though, we ALWAYS have a fun time together rite, hahahaha.

and im going to malaysia on Friday ! woohoo~ yumyum food awaits me there, i can almost here them beckoning to me.

**Eric just got me a new hamster cage, Stripey is SO NOT accustomed to it at all, he is panicky and he keeps making the wheel fall off! i was so angry, but i know he is scared as he lived in a tank since he was a baby, and the sudden change makes him so panicky. sorry Stripey boiboi. i loveee u k. and i love my honey bunny Kacang baby girl too.

:) more love quotes anyone? Joei the Emo. :(
hahahahahahaha.

No comments: