Tuesday, December 26, 2006

its 26th of Dec liao! im moving on, im still alive. and this shows i can CAN can live without him. in fact, very well indeed. i had so much fun!

yesterday went to meet gheeting and talked like siao, den we went to meet Melanie & Jarael at rivervale mall. i was like, "sigh, i've been here with him before" , and gheeting will be like, "shut up la u whore" .. but she made me smile though. and i had my first proper meal in like forever. Long John's! gheeting darling was so sweet to treat me eat. hahahaa.

den we went to melanie's house. =D BIG SMILE. it was fun, AND AND AND gosh! me n gheeting did something we never ever tried before! and this time, its not just one or two puffs but the whole whole whole thingy! i was like so happy, cos its my first ever time kinda thing. =)

hmmm, some pple says doing that will relieve u off troubles temporarily.. so , i might wanna carry on doing it . but i don feel like getting throat cancer, lung cancer or wadever shit so early leh..

and we went back to mel's house to drink ! we are losers lor, we can't take alchohol.. we had vodka with green tea. we talked & talked & talked all night. but once we switch off the lights, all of us fell into a deep slumber! the next time i woke up was 7.30.. and i did melanie's SUDOKU. im considering getting one. =) time to work my brains.

the weather is PERFECT for sleeping. =) LOVE IT.

and i really would like to thank gheeting darling & melanie darling & jarael darling for being such sweet companions, helps alot. cos when we were sleeping, i slept in the middle of gheeting & melanie, and for once in so many days, i did NOT felt empty n lost, in fact, i felt protected and loved by my frens!

I LOVE MY FRENS ! ALOT ! more den YOU. ^^
and sorry , i take back my words, i CANNOT LIVE without my darling hammieS!
YOU will never ever in be more important den my darling hammies in my life!



oh ya, hmm. i hope there will not be any more FUGLY pple viewing my frenster profile. scares the fuck outta me. SERIOUSLY. wad XiaoHui or dunno wad sai. EEEE. why so ugly de. and im like, TRAUMATISED. so pLEASE. don view me leh. don dirty my frenster k? FAT BITCH. i realise shes got a ZHENG ZHONG PIG FACE. (Original Pig Face). goes to show how Birds of the Same Feathers Flock Together. They look exactly like clowns together! HAHAHA!
(the above is not only MY opinion, but a mixture of ALOT of pple's opinion)
thanks. bcos i don give a flying fuck bout u anymore.


Enjoying every moment of my life~ and im looking forward a much better 2oo7 !

No comments: