Tuesday, December 19, 2006

walking all alone under the rain..
my thoughts never once stopped..
it was all about us, everything we went thru together..
how i like the rain..
because no one can see the tears falling from my face then.

im so EMO.
BUT, im in the healing process.
kindly forgive me.

it was fun in diploma class today!
we agreed on doing a petition together.
its a Say-No-To-Affairs and Treasure-Your-Partner petition.
hahaha, im gonna do it, they are gonna just VOTE an agree.

working was tough today! the first opening day!
gosh i was so busy.
but yet, i still have time to think bout some sad stuffs.
SIGH. my brain defies me constantly.
asssholic brain i have.

i MUST stop all the incessant crying, its getting on my own nerves.
lol, poor zhiwei muz always listen to me .. LOL! so poor thing.
and i hope i can get over it soon! i dunno why im acting lidat!
but its so not me!
I WILL GET OVER IT~

i love u allllll.

SORRY- by BuckCherry

Oh I had a lot to say was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same
Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die
I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue,
I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all you're sounds,
and baby the way you make my world go round

And I just wanted to say I'm sorry:
This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it's never too late to make it right


why am i feeling so empty..
so lost.. so isolated..

No comments: