Monday, December 25, 2006


darling joei, why are u crying?


Me & my dajie! =D this is the time when all my frens stand by me! yay!


Fiona, Bel & Me!


My Xmas Cake! tell u its story soon. ahahhaa.


Nita & Me.


Xmark korkor & Me! thanks korkor for advice and all! LOVE U!
and johnathan korkor that shit too!


Fiona & Me.


Me, Jacq & Cher.


Bel, Nita, & ME!


Cher dearie & me!


US on the escalator! MERRY XMAS!


Merry Merry Xmas to Everyone ! (:


after work yesterday, i had lotsa fun. walked over to Cinieleisure to find my frens. Xmark korkor, Johnnie korkor, Isabel, Fiona, Nita, Jacqueline, Cheralyn darlings & Victoria, and some Xiaopang guy, Aik San, Ah Gong, and a few pple which i don really noe their names. haha. its fun, with all the foam spray and everything.

and while walkin past Orchard, i tot of the first year of Xmas me n him spent together. we were at Orchard.. he made me cry at McCafe, and this evoked such deep emotions in me. Its den i realised that i feel empty without him by my side. Everyone was pushing and spraying the foam thingy, and although my darling frens did protect me from those pushings and spraying. (thanks alot!) .. Its just feels different, cos its usually him who does this for me..

In a way, i feel so safe with him.. i do not have to worry about anything, as in anything. Walking down Orchard Road without him seems so different, its like, im not a whole person anymore. im left stranded without a heart, all bcos my stupid heart fled with him. :( I must admit, I fucking love him more den anything. I can give up ANYTHING just to be with him. my mahjongg game, all my food, sashimis and all, all my sleeping, all my high heels, all my manicure & pedicure, my darling baby hamster, all my bags, EVERYTHING LA! knn..

But still, things have changed and we can never change a person's heart. I am a cruel murderer cos i killed his heart with my bare hands. *screams*
And i shall self-punish myself. never mind how i do it, i'll just punish myself.

but anyway, i've learnt 2 of the most important lessons in life! Regret & Cherish.


and im happy cos gheeting darling is back, and we're gonna meet melanie like now, we're gonna drink and talk! im so happy !

i can never smile like before without you..




**oh ya, this Chinese song on my blog is VERY meaningful. plsplspls listen to the lyrics carefully.

No comments: