Saturday, December 23, 2006

MY LOVE WILL NO LONGER EXIST

Before I knew I loved him,
before I even cared,
before I felt so lonely,
before he wasn't there.
I took it all for granted,
the love he had for me,
I never knew I loved him,
until he ceased to be.
My one, my love, my all
will no longer exist.
I lost him,he's no more,
The only thing that's left,
is his deteriorating soul.
i made him feel like nothing,
I made him feel like shit,
this heart is oh so broken,
my own grave i have digged.
With his death my soul has parted,
no more reson to exist.
Without him I am nothing,
in my death I will be missed.



IT HURTS

It hurt so very bad,
No one sees that I am sad,
I long for arms to hold me,
Is it too hard to see?
I need you here today,
But that will never be,
At least I can think back on the days,
When you belonged to me.
You think that you're so funny,
Wait till the cold hands grab your throat,
you start to choke,
you will not cope,
you will be buried in the lies you have told.
I cant believe you,
What you did was so wrong,
But i still love you,
And i will forever long.


IM REALLY SORRY

I guess it is too late.
You weren't lying at all.
Now that I'm replaced.
No reason to stand tall.
I wish this didn't happen.
You found another one.
I didn't mean to get in the way.
Im really sorry.
Guess you and me are done.


COS LOVE HURTS.

y are u doing this? uu breaking my heart,
u left me here to cry in the dark.
u told me u loved me but u told her too,
u left me here all sad and blue.
I want to cry,and cry a lot,
u say love me, yea I think not!
im getting my razor and im gonna cut real deep,
on my shirt the blood will seep..
ouch this hurts, but not as bad as wad u did to me,
all this cutting is making me bleed.
but ur love kills me more and more as the days go by,
I should jus end this now,
slit my throat and then die.



im so EMO.cannot tahan myself.aiyo.sigh.
love poems. they are my lifee. heehee.

No comments: