Wednesday, December 06, 2006

heh heh. came back from NTUC with granny. bought 10billion things.
gave up my Pedicure session just to wash toilet, and go NTUC with granny.
shall go for Pedicure session tomoro ! yay x 1000000 .
and i gotta go Orchard for my meeting with my new manager as well.
will be working in a Japanese restaurant AGAIN.
LOVE IT! can eat Jappy food like siao ~ YUMYUM.
YAY x 10000000.

talked to Chengie Hongie & Johnnie korkor on MSN just .
hahahahah i laughed behind my computer for 20 minutes.
johnathan promised me a trip to Sentosa , cos we are gonna wreck that place, together with Gheeting, Melanie, Damark, Xmark , etc..
CAN'T FUCKING WAIT !
we used to destroy that place. on the MRT, on the beach, hahahah.
KOTEX floating in the sea.
gheeting drowning me. (oops!)

hahahhahaha. and johnnie korkor is a loser !
he asked me to call someone, and den scream loudly den laugh hysterically.
LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHHA.
imagine receiving a call den someone SCREAM loudly, will die lor.

I MISS ALL MY FRENS! ALOT!
FOREVER!

KAcang&Stripey is sooo cute..

No comments: