Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Joei the Emo. hahahaha.
addicted to sharing quotes.

There are moments in life when you really miss someone so much that you want to pick them up from your dreams and hug them for real.

One day I will be able to look you in the eye without feeling the pain I've caused. One day I will be able to stand next to you without wanting to hold your hand. One day I'll get over you. I'm sorry that day hasn't come yet.

Most people don't realize that while we sit and moon and pine and wish for the love of someone unattainable, there is often someone wishing and praying for and pining for us.

I dropped a tear in the ocean for you. The day you find it is the day I stop loving you.

Missing you isn't the hardest part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart.

Loving someone who doesn't love you back, it's like reaching for a star, you know you'll never make it but you keep trying.

Why is it that you wish and cry to get over that someone special, then when that day comes you cry because you wish you were in love with them again?
(hey gheeting darling, this is for ME & YOU, winks)

You're been cold to me so long I'm crying icicles instead of tears.

Don't be the cause of someone else's tears, for next time it may be you that's crying.

The worst way to miss someone is to have them standing right next to you and knowing you can't have them.

Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never come back...but yet, loved them so much, you knew you'd die if they did?

How could something that seemed so right turn out to be so wrong?

How come you have enough time to go out and make other guys fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the guy who already does?

Sometimes I look at you, and I wonder...do you ever sit here and look at me too?

Love that we cannot have lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest.


hope u pple enjoyed it. i just wanna be EMO. cos some pple just refuse to believe im an EMO kid, does anyone of u believe me? hmm?

anyway, i've officially got a huge phobia of marathons. so please, stop asking me go marathon with u all k. ever since pple know i completed it, they keep asking me join them go wad Army Half Marathon, HK Marathon, wahlao. they wanna kill me lor. 21km is pangsai to the max. still wan me join so many.

SORRY BUT I'VE GOT A HUGE PHOBIA FOR MARATHONS!
they are horribly nightmarish! :(

No comments: