Monday, December 18, 2006

heh heh. although i felt empty the whole day, im glad i've absolutely nice nice frens. yay to myself. i love gheeting,melanie,mengie,dajie,rachel,zhiwei,shashita,gaya and of cos some other nice pple. thanks thanks thanks. melanie wanted to meet me but due to time constrain it was cancelled!

im going thru a rough rough rough patch of life, but i'll get over it REAL SOON! really! thats wad gheeting says though.

"god made me leave him cos he wanted me to find someone better" -huili jiejie
"treat him like dust and blow him away!" -shashita ( i like this quote~~~)
"the ones who truly loves you never makes u cry" - i heard it somewhere.

anyway, despite the suffocating pain, I SHALL TRY TO SURVIVE AND BREATHE UNDERWATER. i say underwater cos my TEARS is enough to fill The UnderWater World. hahaha.


and i shall go drinking, cos Gaya says the best way to forget ur sorrows is to drink ! yay! i promise to be an alcoholic, sounds lame, but still. who cares?

a song that i think is soooo perfect.

So now I have lost everything
Cause now you say
You are gone forever more
So who will I

Who will I run to
Who will I turn to
Now that you left me behind
Who will dry my tears
When I cry
Who will I run to
And who will I turn to
Now that you are not here
In my life

You were the one I took for granted all those years
And you were the one I should have known
It was so clear

How could I be so blind
Not to see whats before my eyes
I will get you back here with me
If it takes the rest of my life

Cause I would do anything
Cause I want you back forever more


nice rite? this song is stuck in my fucking head. aaa. lol.
got another 2 songs that makes me cry, which is Cry on my Shoulder and Sorry.
byebyebyebyebye pple!

im sure the happy joei will be back soon! just gimme time! heh heh heh.

No comments: