Saturday, December 23, 2006

someone told me: we cant control love but life is fullfilled without love. love is totally a waste of time . it jus gives us tearz N nothing more than that if u both love each other then also their will B a problem . The name of love is "problem" .Cuz there is never a happy ending in love stories. every one has 2 sacrifice in this stupid Love . Every body has to break itz heart in love . LOVE gives us nothing it just spoil us... So0o the better way is do not love and im sure life is much much better with out love. LOVE is just a waste of time and nothing more then that....


POEM

Two years of pain and tears
my love for you was always true
The things I’ve done I know not why
I see the hurt well up in your eyes
When you're not here a part of my soul does die
Each night in bed alone I cry
Soulmates once but now no more
My heart bleeds for you right to the core
I love you so and always will
Regret is always the bitterest pill


POEM

If you only knew how I feel
If you only knew what I think
Every time I look at you
My heart just seems to shrink
You took your love away
Like it didnt hurt to say
That you didn't love me anymore
And you wanted to get away
It's like my life was over
And it hurt to face the truth
Why was this happening
What did I do to make you change your feelings
Which were once so very deep
And looking back at the memories I can't help but weep.


sigh. sigh.
i should be happy, for having really fabulous frens who stand by me,
who ask me out on XMAS eve cos they noe im without a bf!
im so touched. really. for asking me out to countdown!
thanks johnnie korkor & xmark korkor and the rest,
i might be finding melanie dear at night too.

Christmas, 2 years i spend it with him,
and yet now, im all alone,
stranded alone in the streets of Singapore.
i miss you and i always will. sighhhh.

If i have 60 seconds per minute, i'll spend 398 seconds with u per minute.
If i have 60 minute per hours, i'll spend 90 minutes with u per hour.
If i have 24 hours a day, i'll spend 54 hours with u a day.
If i have 365 days a year, i'll spend 500 days with u a year.
If only, you would turn back, and look at me in the eyes,
and tell me you love me and would never let me go again...


POEM

how could you say you love me but you go and leave me
how could you say you care if your not going to stay
I wish it always rain so you could not seethe hurt, pain and tears you gave to me
how could you say you love me when you love someone else
how could you say I can find somebody else when all I want is you and all I need is you
how could you say i'll be fine when you made me blue
i don wanna see your face or anything reminds me of you
i don wanna be your friend though that’s what I am to you
how could you hurt me so bad when all I want is to love and be loved by you

No comments: