Monday, July 16, 2007

back from my Laser Op! yippeee!
byebye Cold Sore!
hello friends!
i can actually feel the "seed" disintegrating in my lips.
whahahaa. and i dare not move my lips.
im so gay. went home, slept and here i am.
its not really painful pain, but uncomfortable,uncomfortable.

hahaha, its over. lalala.

ohya, RACHEL darling, please look here.
DON'T BE SAD anymore.
me & dajie will look for you real real soon.
we promise,remember we LOVE you lotslots k.
don be troubled please.
SMILE!

and hmmm, i had a bad dream about poor Kacang just now.
if anyone tries to kill it, i'll kill you back to the max.
or i'll kill the one you love most in the world.

whahahaha, glennglenn messaged me just now. he remembers my birthday! weehoo. and hes gonna gimme a birthday treat! yes! i love birthday treats. if im 18 now, that makes him.. 16. OMG. 16. time passes. 2 years back we were still having fun mapling. the good old days... he still calls me BB now. oh BB means baobei back then to us. and i'll call him GG which means glennglenn. so dumb but i like it! im so stupid.

k anyway, my whole body is aching, please don tell me its the side effects of the laser op. gosh its scaring me, aaaa.

what we could have been,
i would never know.

No comments: