Friday, July 13, 2007

I need to say this.
After much consideration.

I can't forgive you, I can't.
As much as i want to, i really cant bring myself to trust you again. yes i know you will say i did you wrong too, you are not TOTALLY in the wrong, i WAS wrong initially when i had small little flings here and there. BUT, i changed, totally. after our breakup, i bet you are damn envious of Thomas rite, cos i so did not cheat on him. Why? Because i fucking changed. I felt that flings were a big NO-NO in my life. and what bout you? you found yourself not only 1, but 2 girlfriends. Just as i was so about to go back to you, you were attached to TATTOO GALZXS. like i care, seriously. my heart so died that time. really. and whats with the excuse of "I THOUGHT i could forget you."

and den therefore you can use other girls to fill the VOID in your heart? wtf please? ok i admit those girls are fugly, but the least you can do is don hurt pple rite. so you think u are the most desirable thing on earth? gosh.

And to think u told someone that "I was holding on to you, i don wanna let you go"

And now, I need to tell you, you WERE the one i loved, the one i cried for, the one who fuckingly broke my heart, and den i was OKAY, and you had to make your APPEARANCE in my life again. and just as i was bout to go back to you, YAY! you had TATTOO GALXZS as your girlfriend. so sweetttttt.

I know you will say i had my faults too and all, but thats all in the past right? after our breakup i totally HAD ZERO AFFAIRS MAN. ZERO! ZERO can! but you..... sigh wadever.

Ya la ya la, i noe u very desirable. very hot, tattoo artist, so cool wad rite.
alot of girls like wan rite. den just fucking GO.

Zhiwei is my friend, and i will ALWAYS be talking to him.

So what if we get back together?
I will still be very affected by the past.
I will be very disgusted with you because you totally had 2 girlfriends ALREADY, and you probably fucked them already too.
I will still be hanging out with Zhiwei.
I will still not show you care&concern (LIKE YOU ALWAYS SAY)

Whats the point then?

Please, i did not hold you back, i wouldn't want to anyway.
Just move on with your life and go flirt around more k.

I loved you, i know i did.
too bad your chance is now over.

i wish we could be like robson korkor and joyce jiejie, back together after 7 years maybe? hahahahaa. 7 years! ya 7 years but definitely not now.

So move on k. Lets not get stuck in the past.
Be wise and stop wasting time and money on girls.
Focus on ur education and career.
You have a bright future if you can stop all your flirting.

I know we'll still be friends. always and always.

No comments: