Friday, July 13, 2007

hahahahaha i realised those two gay bitches have blogged bout our night together at melanie's house. whahahahaha, i swear it was the funnest day of my life, (ok not life, it was the funnest day of my week)

firstly, i need to say, i love Melanie & Gheeting
TO THE MAX.

and i would love to add that i hate HATE LongJohn.
so FROSS. FrOSS!

so they met up first and i reached later,
and, they forced me to eat LJS.
but its quite nice.
considering i keep opening up my mouth and letting them see whats inside my mo0uth and claiming that our salivary amylase and enzymes work wonders. and stealing both of their fries. and BURPING out loudly. yay! i didnt say Excuse Me. im so proud of myself.

heeheehee.

den headed to NTUC, both of those losers love NTUC, they always buy potato chips and scare me. i swear its gross. anyway we played Find-the-word game, gheeting started it by asking us to find the word "LOR MEE", ahahaha, i found it first. den i asked them to find the word "URBAN VISUAL", hahahha, they are LOSERS. took 3 years to find it. and guess where URBAN VISUAL IS? guesssss! its on my bag. whahahahahha.

losers.

so they bought potato chips and went to melanie's house,
talked and talked for a long timeee.
to the max.
about everything.
thats why i love them, cos i can just talk bout anything,
without worrying about anything at all.
although the amount of FUCKs, SLUTs, BITCHs, WHOREs, NABEHs, CHEEBYEs we use is enough to generate a tsunami, its still so fun.
i loveeeee you girls.

and guess wad, they are so coming over to sleepover tonight!
yay! so happy! love sleepvers at my house.
so happy .

and guess wad they are gonna get me for my bday pressie.
WTF. its like a super cool present, gheeting says it will be the most luckiest present if i receive it. whahahhahahaa, if i get it, i will blog bout it till you all die!

ok im not free now, if u wanna see wad melanie and gheeting write bout me, please kindly go to their blog,
GHEETING

and if u all wanna read melanie's blog, go to gheeting's blog, she got link her.

i swear both of their posts on "The day we met, Wednesday"
IS FUCKING HILARIOUSLY HILARIOUS.
go read, go on.

No comments: