Thursday, July 05, 2007


yay! im lvl 60! finally can wear nice clothes!
i look so nice with my new nice clothes!
thanks x 10 million , Hoe Zhi Wei
yes i noe u are reaching lvl 100 soon.
and i'll definitely NOT mega you.
i dowan waste my money.
shit, i can't breathe well lately.
i dunno why but i just can't breathe.
and my menses is here.
its hurting my tummy badly.
how to study for history lidat.
ok meeting sylvia & purani later.
OH YA! had so much fun with the girls yesterday.
sylvia,purani,priya&annittha.
ate Turkish food, it was sex.
and took neoprints at FarEast.
so now u can proudly say.
you: "yay! i had so much fun at a Club!"
some other pple: "which club?"
you: "The Print Club!"
ok i apologise for not being funny,
it was funny to me yesterday.
must see my face when i do it,
it'll be funnier.
OMG, I LOVE MELANIE TO THE MAX.
SHES SO PRETTY!!!
bcos she got me a Transformer poster!
see? thats why i love her.
i cant wait to give her a French Kiss and strip her!
oooohh.. yea...
(yes and i still cant breathe and my heart area hurts!!!!)

No comments: