Monday, July 16, 2007


yay we finally met up! but wait, they spent a night at my house already.


me over at ghee's house. waiting for her to bath is like waiting for myself to be slim, it never happens.


YAY! darling Spice. i wanna board her again, but she requires TOO MUCH attention can. even 3 girls cant take care of it.


and Orange is sooo cuteeeeeeee.


me over at ghee's house. i tried to get orange in the shot but..


outside Plaza Sing where we were cam prostitutes.


and now, the Biggest Face Award goes to.. Joei Tan.
(we laughed till we died)


our YAMI yogurt.


our expensive dinner at Paragon. hahaha.
seriously and the service there sucks big time.


there, this is the place, expensive with gay service.

anyway had lotsa fun with the girls. hanged out at Rivervale Plaza's Macdonalds till 2am can. totally. i was so tired i could die. but im wondering why can we talk for so long, without stopping AT ALL. its really amazing how we can go on and on and on about topics which we've talked bout before. i love them. they are the kind that love me for who i am. i LOVE them. thanks for the laughters. Jo, Mel, Ting.

yay! going to do Laser Op later for my cold sore(oral herpes).
no its not an STD please.
its just a cold sore BRACKET oral herpes.
not the SEX herpes, herpes.
weeeeeee.
but i swear it will fucking hurt,
gosh im so scared can!!!!!!!!!!
hope my frens will discriminate me anymore!
hahahahaha.

am hearing to Emo Chinese songs.
Feeling so emo.
SIGH.

i love purani*sylvia too. they are so sweet, i like being with them too. yay! im a lesbian.

No comments: