Friday, July 20, 2007

im so glad everything is falling into place!
birthday celebrations and all. happy.
HAPPY!
and why does my mood change so fast nowadays?
hmm. i must be having a permanent PMS.

ok had a great sleep.
i slept all the way from 5am till 11 om today!
(my daddy is in China so i can sleep more)
i had a great night out.

King Lear play at Esplanade later,
Sylvia darling is coming over like NOW, haha.
and im still blogging.

AND AFTER THE PLAY,
GUESS WHAT.
:) weeee, my first clubbing experience EVER.ever.EVER.
with all my girlfriends of 06A3.
so sweeet.
i love all of you seriously, even those that can't attend.
i still LOVE you.

and on Saturday, it will be Melanie&gheeting darlings turn!
we're going to club too! YAY!

I LOVE BDAY CELEBRATIONS.
it'll be a blast.
and i love birthday presents too!
Please get me some!

Don't worry, I'll not get drunk.
mental note to self: Don't drink please.

OMG. this valz ah. HAVE TO tag me u noe.
yes and i'll kill you too.

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose SIX people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG BACKS!

haiyo ADER KAR DER VA LEH to the max.

1. I secretly wish i am slim & pretty, i think about it ALL THE TIME. it has become an obsession. scary huh?

2. I love birthday presents ALOT! ok not only birthdays but Valentines, Christmas, etc. I JUST LOVE PRESENTS! and surprises!

3. I buy clothes (those sexy sexy and i-can-never-wear-them-kind), and store them in my cupboard, with the wishful thinking that i MIGHT be slim one day, and i can actually wear them. hahaha.

4. I eat alot. (ok this is a known fact). BUT I REALLY CAN EAT WAY BEYOND ALOT. more den ALOT.

5. I am secretly in love with my hamsters. especially Kacang. (ok, isn't this another known fact?)

6. I do not have any guy friends at all. people just keep thinking my circle of guy friends is LIKE ALOT. but NO, i have none. ok yes i have ONLY ONE, zhiwei. wait. theres Chenghong, Xmark, Dmark, Johnathan, etc........ (alrite i take back what i just said)

7. I AM AGAINST ANIMAL SKINS TO THE MAX!! I am an animal lover, and therefore, feels that animals should not be killed for you guys to be parading about with it. NONONO, i don care if its fake or wad, WE SHOULD NOT SUPPORT ANIMAL SKINS. CANNOT!!

(sorry, no.7 is too emotional)

8. My signature in my passport, and my official signature, is in the form and name of cookies, with a smiley face behind.

9. I do all the household chores at home, ranging from sweeping, mopping, wash clothes, hang clothes, fold clothes, iron clothes, vacuum, WASH THE TOILETS(argh), tidying and all. Bet you guys don't know this fact!

10. Even though i say i do not like doing such "About me stuffs", I secretly enjoy doing it! hahahahahahaa. Like how i pretended to say "valz, i will kill you ah!" cos she tagged me to do it, actually, i wanna thank VALZ for the opportunity to allow me to ENJOY myself for this past 20 minutes. hahahaa.

So now, for the 6 losers.
1. Purani (ohhhh, Valz tagged her already)
2. Elyn (haha!)
3. Melanie. (do it hor!)
4. Gheeting (do it hor!)
5. Jeffrey korkor.
6. Thomas Chai

ok, i need to prepare for the grand arrival of the Queen of being late, Sylvia.

and i cant wait to meet purani and all later for the play!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAA!
yay ! can see Ian Mckellen. SO HAPPY.
:)

I wonder what birthday presents will i receive this year.
and I wonder who is bon .
so many things to wonder.
I wish i had an answering machine!

No comments: