Friday, July 27, 2007

I am officially depressed.
My dear Kacang is... going to die. :(
The lump on her eye is getting bigger.
I am so depressed and i am bringing her to a vet tomorrow.
No one is stopping me. no one.
Shes my daughter please.
Don't say things like, "aiya the hammie so small, its also not a dog, why must it require a vet? die den die lor." SERIOUSLY. next time your kids fall sick, or got lumps on her eye, will you bring her go see doctor anot? YES RITE? irregardless of the amount rite. YES, thats why im willing to let kacang undergo an operation(if needed)
I hope she do not require any Operation that would endanger her small little life. Such a tiny cute thing, done nothing bad in her life, just being cute and soft, why must she die? I think god shouldn't let small, cute and soft things like Kacang die, its so unfair. I think they should let pple who do bad things die rite. Please everything in the world, don let Kacang die. I promise to be a nice and good girl, and..
I SWEAR I WILL GIVE UP CLUBBING IF KACANG WERE TO LIVE AS LONG AS I LIVE. OR IF THE THING ON HER EYE GO AWAY! I PROMISE I'LL NOT CLUB! I PROMISE!!!!!! SO PLEASE!!! DON LET MY BABY DIE!!!!!!!

(if she dies, my life ENDS at the very instant too)
im serious.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No mood to blog suddenly.
Going to Mount Pleasant Animal Clinic tomoro.
i wish i had someone who drives all of a sudden.
sobsob. feeling so emo now.......

No comments: