Saturday, July 21, 2007

OKAY OMG.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!

:) i'm being too happy for my own good.


i feel like rain,when the words all sound the same, as the curtain closes on another day says:
hey dear, happy birthday

MoHaN.[.toothache.]. says:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Rebirth of a devil says:
happy birthday to you

WhAt YoU FeEl~ExPeRiEnCe~UnDeRsTaNd~ArE ThEy NoT BuT JuSt A FaCaDe~Why~DwElL On SeNtImEnTaL~HoPe~ says:
happy BDAY to you Happy BDAY to you Happy BDAY to joei

yay! with additional sms/friendster/blog/personal wishes from Gheeting darling, Priya darling, Sylvia darling, Gilbert, Glenn, Carson, Jaron&friends, Thomas, MY MOTHER!(she smsed me when im clubbing can), some random person, Melanie darling, Annittha darling, Daryl, Eunice darling, Zhiwei, Samantha darling, Terrance, Dyan darling, Elyn darling, Waffle, Mohan,Johnathan, Tommy, Sammy, Doris,Meng, Dickson, Damark, Eric, Phylis, Winson, Gladys Xiaoyi, Joan my sweetie, Shihui, Tony, Shamiha, Jeffrey korkor, Guojie, Sinyee, Chenghong, Nadira, Valerie, Darling dajie, Denyse, Dongdong, Graeme, random pple, Deepak,Chong san, Jarael, Jason DAGE, Alan korkor, Jeffrey, Kaixuan, Amelia, Xueling, Joyce, Bryan, Huibing, Ziyan, Hilwa, LayTin Mummy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! to the max, to the max.

i clubbed for the first time yesterday.
the amount of horny guys is, 3 million.
but i love my friends. they protected me to the max.

and according to my mum,
"your friends wun always be there to protect you ok!"

I thought pple always go clubbing with frens,
got pple go club alone wan meh?

and thanks for the bday cake, gosh so sweet.
Thanks ALOT to the G guy, the G girl.
Thanks Purani, Sylvia, Priya.
(and the rest of the underage pple who can't come in)
Thanks DXO pple, they are so nice can!
But I would like to thanks the both Gs, the Gs are so sweet can.
I LOVELOVELOVE THEM.
the girls are so nice.
The G guy gave me a birthday treat, called WATERFALL.
or something close to that.
its the stacking up of cups,
den you light up the alcohol den pour it down.
hmm. they wanted me to drink it in one big gulp.
and i m so scared my hair will get burnt can.
and i died after just that one drink. DIED.
i couldnt finish it so sylvia finished it up.

i love you guys,
today DXO AGAIN.
hahah this time for underage pple.
to celebrate my bday!
happy.

I can't wait to hit the dance floor.
(i wish there wasn't any guys on it though)
I hate male clubbers.
THEY ARE GROSS.
to the highest max/peak/tip/core/hilt/farfarawayland

yay! im finally legal.
i can smoke, eat drugs, club all day, drink booze, watch M18 shows, have sex, eat SUBWAY
im sure theres alot more things i can do.
like dyan said,
"its a 18 year old kinda thing"
:)

yea, its an 18 year old kinda thing.

happy birthday joei tan xin yi!

No comments: