Monday, October 15, 2007

BACK! from Xmark's chalet, FUN to the power of 1oo.
:) I died laughing, together with Mel & Ghee, really died.
So many funny things, Johnathan and Damark's HOT SEX, Isabel & Jon's MAOMAO, Xmark, Damark & Jon's funny conversation, Escape theme park,laughing at pple's dress sense, me being "suay"(as Melanie put it), Artificial Intelligence, Taking naps in chalet rooms, Disturbing people from sleep, more&more.

JOKE okay, died laughing, never been sooooo happy in sucha long time, love the fact they can make me laugh so badly. Saturday was a fortunate/unfortunate day for me. bumped into Kenneth, Jason dage! &... HAHAHAHA. My ex-boyfriend AND his girlfriend. haha. Me, Gheeting and Melanie died laughing and we concluded that I am very "suay"(unlucky) because I keep bumping into them

I sincerely hope all goes well for both of you, really.
You both look perfect for each other.
An absolute match made in heaven. :)
I am so nice!

(and no, i am not gonna divulge what me,ghee&mel discussed bout them,hee)

Okay, I really just had alot of fun. yay!

Now, the fun is over, its time to suffer.
:( PW time/revising time.

double fuck, triple cheebyes.

I have come into a conclusion that,
people do change. they do.
And although it hurts when that happens,
Life still fucking goes on.
Sometimes the

Life is just a sea of miseries right!?
NABEHCHEEBYE.

(funny how i can be happy and den sad next in just a few millisecs.)
THE POWER OF PMS!
PMSPMSPMSPMS.

(I am happy now cos I can totally see Kacang each time I play my lappy, I placed her cage right in front of me and I can keep staring at her now!)

The power of PMS..
Life's greatest mysteries....

No comments: