Friday, October 26, 2007

Friends or Lover?
(choose one)

See? This is sucha selfish decision! Why can't we choose both? Like friends AND lover. Why must friend then lose lover? Why must lover then lose friend?

Wouldn't it be concrete to say if you lose the friend if you choose the lover, the friend is not a true friend? Can it be safe to say that?

I once made a decision, to choose a Friend over a Lover. I can't decide if its a right or wrong decision still. Yes, in my life, if I want a Lover, I have to wave goodbye to the Friend. If i want my Friend, I CANNOT have the Lover. Yes, thats how sucky my life is.

I hate such things, HATE. Fuck. IF only we are not so complicated, like as simple as my hamster Kacang & Stripey, only know how to sleep, eat, dig&dig, hoard food, act cute, be soft.. and all. Wouldn't it be nice?

::::::::::

On a much lighter note, I AM HAPPPPPY!
:) My life is much happier now.
Thanks to some people, hahaha.
& a few good things happening as well.

:::::::::

To : the 2 person ( i know u know who you are)
Please just ignore the fact I'm existing in this world, I have no wish to come between you AT ALL. I have no objections (why would I have any in the first place?) I do not want to be caught in between anything, it is so fucking torturous for someone like ME to handle it. I am a loser okay? So please don't drag me into the picture. I will wish for both of you to be happy and please just carry on. Do not let the word JOEI affect you both at all, i said, I AM NOT INVOLVED. I AM TIRED AND I DO NOT WANT TO. PLEASE BE BACK TO NORMAL. PLEASE, I BEG YOU BOTH. BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Love you both anyway , BUT PLEASE.

No comments: