Wednesday, October 24, 2007


I still remember the very fateful day I received this picture in an email from my mummy, the first person I sent it to was.. to Gheeting. (cos i know she will probably freak out & die). And true enough, she sent me an sms telling me how she was dying from goosebumps and all. (which I died too, cos the hair refuses to stop standing.)
I was so terrified of this picture. And I regret, sorry Gheeting for sending it to you that time. BCOS YOU THIS BITCH MUST PURPOSELY POST IN YOUR BLOG AND MAKE ME SEE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! screams! Life sucks. Life sucks! LIFE SUCKS!!
Just look at the maggots, and then look at your own nipple. This could happen to you. I wanna die. Anyway, can tell me if your goosebumps got keep standing? HAHA.
:::::
From Facebook:
The Priss
Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)
Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.
Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You're highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you. You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.
These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.
(i like this part,haha)
You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you're pregnant. LOL. Though you're inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it's not as one of mass destruction. You're choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you're really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.



No comments: