Tuesday, October 09, 2007

its 1.30am now, and im stuck in front of my lappy doing Project Work.
GROSSNESS x 10000. :(
Its alright, its gonna be over REALLLLLLL soooon.
Just pray hard nothing goes wrong along the way.
I must tolerate more! Tolerance! yea man.

In just a few hours time,
it will be judgement day.
Whether I will be promoted/retained/kicked out,
SIGHSIGHSIGHSIGH.
cheebye.
I hate this type of uncomfy gnawing feeling.
Like really can go commit suicide kinda feeling.
FUCK.
I really wish and pray hard.
I promise to turn over a new leaf IF i managed to get promoted/advanced.
PROMISE/SWEAR/VOW.
I will not skip school deliberately.
I will not skip lessons anymore.
I will hand up all assignments on time.
Really, me promise with my heart.

There goes my chance of happiness, gone just like that.
*screams!*
Why must life be so cruel!?!?
Life's greatest mysteries..............

No comments: