Thursday, October 11, 2007

Head hurts, nose like a running tap. Signs of dying a slowww torturous death. Hope I feel better, theres America's Next Top Model tonight. And I am going to eat KFC now. hahaha.

Current Cravings are Salmon Sashimis, which hopefully I will get it satisfied cos daddy promised me a treat at Vienna International. YAY!


Another all-time cravings are CUPCAKES! no, not any ordinary ones but those with BUTTER ICING. ooooooh myyyyy goddddd. I love butter icing on anything! not just cupcakes but on birthday cakes and all! And best, my mummy knows how to make BUTTER ICING. WEEE. I might just make many for all my Best Friends someday!


There are alot of things I never once understood but finally do now.

I used to wonder alot why do people like looking at people they love sleep, like they always say "Waking up to see the person you love next to you is sweet, esp. when they are still sleeping", or "you look sweet especially when you're sleeping" WTF. I mean, I feel people look awful when they sleep, with the drools and all, and mouth opening, and sometimes snoring. In what way does it look SWEET to anyone?


HOWEVER, i've finally realised why - after realising how i always stare & stare at Kacang & Stripey whenever they're sleeping, I REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY! They loook soooooooo fucking cute when they sleep, really! With their mouth slightly open, their regular breathing accompanied by slight twitches, the various very-innovative-but-look-very-comfortable position they come up with, the way they cuddle up, the way they look so soft and stupid. OMG. My fetish, my strange fetish - just staring at them sleep. I am a weird child.

I love you Kacang and Stripey. alot. always.
:)

No comments: