Friday, October 26, 2007

This post is dedicated just to Valerie.

darling, you must not feel so down okay! smile and laugh like you always do! and who says you will be so alone?! we will totally spend all breaks together and raid your class like crazy. REALLY. we promise to the max. and i know you were putting up a front today so i tried to make you laugh by the "Today's the happiest day of my life because I had 2 bowls of soup!" I hope i somehow succeeded, you mangama! Must remember we are all here for you to the max, till the end. If you say you are alone one more time, i will fight you in Fighter's Club. haha. and i swear i'll deprive you of Beef Lasagna. hahaha.

And really, today's the happiest day of my life cos I had 2 bowls of soup, 2 drumsticks, 1 slice of Hawaiian pizza, and MY LASAGNA~ I am so loved. We both had lagsana! *orgasms*

Thanks for making me smile too, i know I made you smile too.

No comments: