Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I appreciate every single thing you have done, or will do. But still, thanks for the ride here and there la!! And the "I'll make her swallow her throat" shit is funny. And don't tell me the history of BMWs cos 1. I'll never understand 2. I probably will not be listening intently. 3. I really will not remember anything. hahahahaa. :) (but the car is very fun & cool, i like the automatic screen and the thing where u can control the screen. OMFG so cool, i've never seen anything like it before. and that it will kaopeh when i REFUSE to wear the safety belt. joke.)

PW IS OVER! OMG! MY PW IS OVER! and our group will be video-ed next Tuesday! :) so happppppy that finally everything has come to an end. OMG FINALLY ! The pw road has been long and torturous, and now finally everything is over. HAHAHAH! HAPPY!!

Time to party!!!!! (oh wait, theres still Maths paper on Friday).
triple fuck.

"Remind me to remind you to watch a show tonight"
Thanks darling, i love you.

And thanks Purani for reminding to watch High School Musical Concert at Channel 5, 8.30pm. so nice thank you!

*I will wait for my BFF to finish her exams before I start partying, promise!*

***I cannot wait for the upcoming 18th birthdays of Melanie darling & Valerie darling. Both fall on the 9th November! I think people with the name ending with "ie" all have same birthdays.. Love you both!

Kacang is soooo cute, been staring at her for hours.

No comments: