Monday, October 22, 2007

FUCK, just went to gheeting's blog and saw some gross fuck. she post the picture of the maggots in the nipple. FUCK. now my goosebumps refuse to go down. wahlao.

I love my Daddy, he helped me mopped the floor and he will be washing the toilet tomorrow! YAY! Less stress for me then.

Because of PW, I am very stressed recently. Therefore I just did a facial mask to relax.

Billy Bombers this afternoon with Purani,Dyan,Anittha,Valerie,Deepak,Priya,Rosh,Shirin,Noorie.
SO FUN!
shopped around after that,
and totally slacked around till like 9!

Anyway, the picture on Gheeting's blog is still disturbing me badly.

And I caught 2 movies, Halloween & The Last Breath (both horror) & I died, so scary! and realllllly terrifying. hahahahha.

And I've this huge cravings for salmon sashimi. Although I just had Vienna International Buffet last week and I ate 10million salmon sashimis, its not enough, i need more. Anyone wanna satisfy my cravings?

School's getting fun.
(but can't wait for holidays!)

Sorry for not blogging for a long time!

No comments: