Monday, October 15, 2007

Melanie and Gheeting were both sick at the chalet.
Melanie had a fever(really fever!)poor thing. and Gheeting was going-to have a fever. She was not feeling too good. I was feeling quite healthy and all, no illness or anything. I happily offered them my mineral water and I shared drinks and food with them, AND I SLEPT BESIDE THEM, with some hugs and all....

Guess what happened next?

1. We had hot sex.
2. We all died.
3. Thanks to them I am now sadly sick.

:( Why must such an unfortunate event happen to me. Sorethroat(i hate sorethroat!!!), Flu, and my head is spinning badly.

One reason why I hate being sick is cos I can't touch Kacang & Stripey !!!!!!! CANNOT TOUCH THEM. No one knows how torturing it is to stop me from touching them.

More tissue paper now, dying.....

No comments: