Friday, October 26, 2007

omg! gheeting blogged about something so interesting!
go read it HERE like now please, its so nice!


And I'm so sad, everyone is against me for the maggots-in-the-nipple post. hahaha. Shirin AND EVERYONE ELSE picked a fight with me in Facebook! Reason being I traumatised them with the picture! And no one supported me, everyone supported her! (bcos of this, i shall post this picture on ALL OF THEIR FACEBOOK!) (and on ALL my blog post!) (and i shall print it out as flyers and distribute to them!) (and i shall randomly let them see this picture every once in a while!)


[i seem to have forgotten that i WAS the world's most traumatised shit when i first saw it like months ago............................i died]


And everyone's reaction is the same! HAHAHA. All hair stand for hours, all cannot eat & sleep, all very distracted, all look listless, all very traumatised, all keep yelling "JOEI JOEI JOEI SO GROSS! YOU ARE A BITCH!", and i received alot of "Joei Tan, I am not gonna step into your blog ever again!". and "DELETE IT NOW!"


JoKe , tHat piCtuRe iS a jOkE, iS it mOrE gRoSs tHaN mE tyPiNg likE thAt? cOs i usEd to TypE likE tHat.. HahAx. i sHaLL pOst tHe piCtuRe uP iN All mY pOst fRom nOw oN..

*with the background noise of "Joei Tan ah, i'm warning you ah, better not do that ah"

::

cleared some things are much cleared up now.
hope it stays & not further escalate.

::

back to being happy joei.
:DDDD
love my darlings!
(hahahaha)

OKAY. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO LOOK DOWN AND..
CONQUER YOUR FEARS!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA.
LOOOOOOK DOWN NOWWWWWW!
SCROLL DOWN A LITTLE BIT MORE!
(you know you want to...)

No comments: