Sunday, October 21, 2007

K-boxed alot lately.
with great company, of course.
:) Love you girls.

Plush - we were bugged by the thousand sms sent by them, therefore decided to check out this new club, nice nice nice place. (we were given free VIP entries although we are not eligible for it cos we're late!) hurray. we were quite auntie, go DXO drink free drinks den go other club. The night was fun and I love it to the max. Great music, superb company, funny dancers, only at Plush. My Friday night was perfect, more than perfect in fact.

I have PW meeting tomorrow at Plaza Sing. =\

I am happy cos I received an sms from my BFF and I am going to spend the rest of my after-exams-and-PW life with her forever: more retreats, clubs, latenightsupper, sister's day & more.

I am happy cos I am least troubled now, thanks to 2 very important people. They make me smile and laugh non-stop like crazy and I love them like crazy. as in, like crazy. In fact, I'm looking forward to more trips and outing with them cos they are so much fun to hang out with. Thanks for teaching me the true meaning of friends, :)

And lastly, "FUCK_______", yea man, "CHEEEEEERS!!!"

And very lastly, MENSES FIRST DAY.
This explains my turmoil of emotions the past few days.
Hope I'll get better! :)
I need to learn to SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE more.

No comments: