Thursday, October 11, 2007

I've been sitting in front of this page for a long long time and I really dunno what to blog about, is this the end of my blogging days? I no longer feel the need to blog, to update just cos my friends wants to read it, to share my happiness with you guys, etc.. I feel like a loser. Ok, not really.

So, the verdict is out, I am promoted, thank everything.
I must keep to my promises of not skipping school.
However, today and tomoro doesn't count.
It starts on Monday.
However, i still feel its fucking fucking terribly unfair to some pple, i hate the school system, its idiotic and retarded and fucked up. I must come up with a petition.

Partied with fun pple.
Was a fun night out at MOS and to Phuture.
Got a little tipsy, with the help of alcohol.
My head was spinning and I dozed off on the dance floor.

Next thing to look forward to,
Xmark's bday chalet during the weekends.

Life is quite perfect lately.
Really. :)
No more suicidal thoughts, Kacang is fatter and retarded, Alot of nice TV shows, Daddy bringing me eat Vienna. YAY!

No comments: