Monday, October 01, 2007

Now that me is feeeling better, let me do a proper Thank you.

THANKS so much, to all my MI sweeeeties:
Purani, Sylvia, Dyan, Annittha, Valerie, Priya, Deepak, Renuka
thanks for cheering me up, coming up with Health Packages, encouraging me to go to school(after being missing for years), for helping me collect Maths Notes and other notes, for making me laugh like siao, etc.
THANKS, i love you allllllllllll.

THANKS so much to pple who was concerned, unconditionally.
Namely only Melanie, Gheeting and Joan!
Despite all they've been going through..
Despite all we have been going though..
I am sucha bad friend! I wasn't there for both of them when they needed me.
:( I disappeared without a trace from the virtual and real world.
I feel so bad now, will make it up someday.
SORRY & THANKS, for being there spiritually?
hahahaha, for letting me know you guys will be there.
*Big Fat Sloppy Kiss to you 3*

THANKS to the someone who bought me TANG YUZHE'S CD!
wEEEEE. got POSTER!!
Thanks Zhiwei.

And please god & all,
don't let me feel down again.
Its scary and I HATE IT!
Please, make me be free of PMS-es.
That was one major PMS.
I am afraid of it.
I think my friends hates it when I PMS.
So please, allow me to escape all forms of PMS-es.

:) I promise to be a good girl.

No comments: