Monday, October 29, 2007

A level Chinese is down.
PW Oral Presentation tomorrow morning.
Joei is dying man!
After Maths on Friday will be havoc time for me., HAHAH.

Thanks Meng for fetching me home, THANKS to the power of 100. haha, and the yongtaufoo is gross. our school's one is better. Ya thanks for being so nice la okay. always say im ungrateful, i am very very grateful,i swear upon kacang. (kacang i love youuuuuuuu)

To:2bestfriend
I love the talk after school, do it again then. yea and please im not being selfish, haha.

To:2bestfriend
Melanie&Gheeting, im deeply disturbed by ur blogs. hahaha.WHY must you all do this? WHY. pple scold you all "cheebye" u all very happy issit. the amount of pple who scold me "cheebye" is 10 million. hahaha. i can see everyone hates you both, like how they hate me now.

To:2bestfriend
again,thanks for the job i love you so so much and another one, congratulations ah. hahaha joke.

No comments: