Friday, October 12, 2007

Purani might kill me for the post that I initially wanted to post, cos its about how I feel that guys will always be the more 'domineering one' in a sense. OK SORRY SORRY SORRY PURANI SORRY SORRY SORRY. shit, why do I have feministic friends? WHY? haha, okay im sorry k purani.

MEN ARE STUPID!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

Ok why do I feel MEN are downright dumb.

  1. They think they are oh-so-powerful, like "hey I'm a man! I'm stronger!" (fuck off)
  2. They are retarded bcos they keep thinking the mind of a woman is difficult to fathom.
  3. The men just don't get it.
  4. They sub-consciously THINK they DO NOT know how to do any household chores.
  5. They KNOW they do not have to fucking do any household chores.
  6. They will never ever know how it feels like to have menses coming out like tsunami and how it feels like to carry 1-2kg of foetus in the tummy.
  7. They think we can control our menses flow(wtf.)
  8. They think we are always over-reacting.(No,WE ARE NOT)
  9. They think with their fucking dick.
  10. I feel the above cos I hate guys!

You know, i would love to stick to the belief that not all guys are like that. I want a romantic guy who seriously will surprise me with things I love, satisfy my wants and is a domestic person who will help out with household chores.

I love surprises, and its really too bad if any guy that wants me don't know that. So far, you have not given me any. No points for you yet. Seriously, I cannot even see you are trying. Sorry but lemme tell you the cold hard truth, you are fucking fucking NOT fucking trying. And as long as I cannot see you trying, I will not fucking try to fucking accept you. You will never get to see this anyway.

No comments: