Thursday, December 20, 2007

Everyone, go to youtube and type "Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist", introduced by Gheeting and its a guarantee DIE-OF-LAUGHING video. Its the best video I've ever seen in my life. I'm like watching it 300 times per second. And Jeff Dunham is sucha fantastic ventriloquist ! All his shows are soooooo funny okay. Its like, hilariously hilarious to a very great extent in a very good way.

And I'm all alone at home now, totally slacking, doing non-constructive things like blogging, watching youtube videos, Facebooking, everything BUT studying for tomorrow's exam. Shit, what is my issue man?

Anyway, I've a wedding dinner to attend tomorrow again, weehee woohoo! I love wedding dinners, the food is like, wooohoooo.

I wish Kacang would be fine & healthy again, now can all of you help me wish for it too?
I love you okay sweetheart. I'm locking my blog again very soon, so readers if you wish to be invited, please please please let me know who you all are so I can send an invitation okay. MUST remember to tell me ah. PLEASE okay.

No comments: