Sunday, December 23, 2007

You know I've always used to envy people who are able to live & love like openly, as in they are able to post their pictures taken with their boyfriends on their Friendster/blogs/and god knows where else. And put their status as "Attached" or something like that. Its like, I've never ever ever done any of these in my life. Like, I really find no use and no point in doing that, really. And in some very extreme cases, it might result in them exclaiming exactly when & how they got together, like for example, "o8122oo7-our fairytale started", or "girl lurbbes babyy-neverendinglove" or something like that. Its quite.... i-dunno, maybe nonsensical? I really really wanna know how can pple actually have the guts to do such things, (maybe thats why I envy them and yet feel grossed out at the same time."

I wish I have their courage. :( Too bad Joei the loser doesn't have any !
And I wouldn't wanna let pple know when our fairytale or whatever you call that started anyway. Hahaha.

No comments: