Friday, December 14, 2007

Just finished watching the whole series of 15 again.
HAHAHA, love ah bengs. wooohoo.
Its like, Shaun is sooooo hot.

Anyway, I totally ate Wanton noodles for breakfast,
AND, someone just fed me Maggi noodles not long after.
which is crazy cos it tastes so good i HAD to eat it.

I didn't go for my diploma class for like 3 hundred days,
but I don't give a fuck actually.
The people there are FUCKED UP tothefuckingmax.
I can't stand ANY one of them. ANY.
Grossss x 10000000.

And, hmm.
Jealousy - this word is evil.

And I'll be working with Gheeting and Melanie again this Saturday and Monday!
And bloody hell, my BTT is on the 18th.. Cheebye.
And my diploma exam is on the 21st.. Double Cheebye.
And I'm fucking cheebye not prepared.

I guess sacrifices have to be made sometimes.
Life can't always go on smoothly. :(

"I rather have bad times with you,
than have good times with someone else.."

No comments: