Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Firstly, sorry Dyan for not double checking the invited readers list, I thought all of you were inside ! :( Sorry x 1000 to the power of 10 okay. Haha, but you were quite resourceful to use Ziyan's account(haha). Sorry okay. I didn't mean it really.

And I finally settled my debts with Gheeting! I'm without debts now ! WOOHOO!! Joei the poor no more! muahahahhaa yay!

Anyway, I really need to thank Gheeting and Melanie.

To Melanie:

- Nana; [c=4]❤[/c][i] I . . Miss You .[/i] says:
im not gonna say things like death is a must or crap,
- Nana; [c=4]❤[/c][i] I . . Miss You .[/i] says:
but c'mon kacang is such a sweet lil thg, with a mummy that loves her so,
- Nana; [c=4]❤[/c][i] I . . Miss You .[/i] says:
no matter what happens, she'll always be glad to have you as her mummy.
- Nana; [c=4]❤[/c][i] I . . Miss You .[/i] says:
she knows you loves her like nothg else im sure (:

To: Gheeting

Thanks you know for the email, it made me die of crying but I'm like very touched , thanks. My mummy read it and cried also lor! Thanks okay, I love you.

****

And I really must add that I'm really super uber depressed about Kacang's condition. She totally can't go on the wheel anymore, she doesn't even have the strength to go peepee and shit. She is so skinny like LindsayLohan now, and she is very very weak. But whenever I see her try to respond when I call out to her, I feel really really relieved and sad at the same time. Its like, each time I look at her now, its just to check her breathing to ensure shes fine and still alive. I cannot stand such an agony anymore. Just call me a loser now. And please know that I love Kacang alot. like, alot. And I'll never ever forget her. EVER.

No comments: