Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Okay, before you guys do anything, I need to let you know that this will be one very long dry post. So, you may choose to continue reading or wait for my next loserish post. hahahaha. Okay, so get some light snacks NOW, like now.

First thing to announce, I PASS MY BTT (Basic Theory Test)! woohoo! Its like very unbelievable cos I'll never pass it one. I'm like the most stupid person in the world when it comes to the road. Gheeting, Elvin, Jeffrey, my daddy, and more pple will despise me if I fail it one. hahaha. Lucky I pass it the first time round ah.. Have to thank Gheeting for the book, and actually is thank Meng but too bad he can't read this la.

Second thing for you guys to think about..
Have you ever felt so happy before that you don't dare to fall asleep.. for the fear that everything might only be a dream when you wake up? Its a fucking scary feeling you know. Like sometimes I dream that Kacang lives forever, then when I wake up, I see Kacang and I know shes not gonna live forever.. Then its like a very sad feeling suddenly overwhelms you. Sighh... Or have you ever had the kinda feeling like everything is very dreamlike and fairytale fairytale like that.. Like something happened which would actually NEVER EVER, and I mean NEVER EVER happen. It makes everything seem so surreal and its a very terrifying feeling. Because everything seems so real and yet so unreal at the same time.

You tell me la, when something is feeling too real and too unreal at the same time, scary anot? Its like so tormenting and so happy at the same time. Next time I wanna torture people, I confirm let them experience this cheebye feeling one la. Hahahha, sorry I'm being too tormented by these feelings that I might go bonkers sooon.

Third thing to tell you guys.(sadsadsad)
SAD!!!
:(
Life is so pain............when you have to see something you love dying.. or on the verge of dying..... Its like, Kacang is dying........ We all know that........ My mummy even put her picture in her wallet in case any unfortunate thing happens.... :( Its like every night I see Kacang , I start tearing like some deranged loser. Its like Kacang is the sweetest thing alive, the softest cutest loyal hamster anyone can ever find. She never ever bites and is so retarded and cute and always responds to me calling her "Kacang baby!", "Kacang Kacang Kacang", "daaaaaarlinggggg" and everything. She loves YAKULT(really), and all kinds of JUICES, she EATS ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, she has got these cute BIGBIG round round eyes with cute paws and everything..... She is like a perfect hamster. a perfect one without any faults...... Its like, I love Kacang with my heart. Its like I've to cremate her and get her ashes back and put it in an urn. I need KAcang to be with me forever, forever. :(

I'm gonna write an eulogy for her if she dies.. I just hope she doesn't die anytime sooon. I hope she is an immortal in disguise. But my mummy tells me her days are numbered....... Oh no, I'm gonna cry now, like now. :( so saddening!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

KACANG PLEASE LIVE LONGER, I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU MORE THAN I ALREADY DO LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU KACANGGGG! AND I REALLY CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!

(for those people having a doggy/kitty as a pet, im very sure you guys know how i feel about losing the pet, its like they become so much into your life that it'll be very devatasting once its gone...sigh....)

**Do not tell me that death is inevitable in life, I do not believe that a cute thing like Kacang will ever die. Really, its too cute to die.

No comments: