Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Happy 19th birthday to ...
Kalvin Hoe Zhi Wei !
Enjoy yourself please, though you're in Malaysia!
Sorry I can't make it, but enjoy okay!

and.. Happy Birthday and Merry early Xmas to you!

**Yes, you will get your pressie.


Oh ya, my December is filled with birthdays. Like, omg.

I am like as busy as i-dunno-what lately, but I really dunno wad i busy with leh. Didn't get to go to Dyan's ktv that day, :( but I had fun nevertheless.

Okay now I shall reply some tags.

To Purani : thanks thanks thanks ! :) for always praying for Kacang. You are the best. BFF. And I can't wait for the pressie!! haha.

To Ziyan: The diploma exam is a big fat joke. hahha, I left bloody early. I miss you, by the way! Hope you had fun that night. Miss Dyan too! (i need to know wad happened like badly okay! you know what i am talking bout!!!!)

To wilson6321: hahahahahaha, what you said is a joke. and heard that you have some manslaughter case going on as well, good luck. :)

************

Okay, Kacang totally can't open her eyes at all, its like.... heartbreaking. Its worst than death seeing her like that okay. :( I am officially suffering from what you call a very serious depression. I shall isolate myself from this universe and start mourning for the loss of my beloved sweet soft Kacang. I love you Kacang, remember its like LOVE forever and ever and ever and ever k.

JTLES. :)

No comments: