Tuesday, December 11, 2007

OKOK, I know people are complaining that my blog is officially redundant cos I don't update as much anymore. Sorry sorry sorry! I am very very very very very busy, though I don't know with what, but I'm just very busy. Okay, I'm working at those Starhub roadshows currently and I am enjoying myself very much actually. Except I don't get much sleep and I have to stand and talk ALL day. What makes it enjoyable is working with friends and all. And theres people like MIKE TAN(for gheeting only), DANIEL HENG GIN KIAT!(my elvin lookalike& candy-eye), CHENGYU(mel's CANDY EYE), our BEST FRIEND(someone we vow to make friends with but failed to do so), and more funny funny people. What a fun working experience. WOOHOO.

Something happened just yesterday at about 4 am in the morning, its like WOAH.. So I'm left with a very pain left chest and some body aches. And I'm so touched that the driver care about me first more than the car...... Its like.. omg.. But I'm not the unfortunate one please. :( Its the driver & the car that is like wrecked badly. I'm just glad the driver's fine. But the amount he has to pay for repair is THE BOMB. :(

Its like for now, I'll be eating grass and I'll not be thinking about any, and i mean ANY Guess wallet or Juicy Couture Watch for now. I'll not think about Japanese food for now as well. I will think about eating grass and drinking from Milo packet and order 1 packet of economical beehoon with more noodles from now on. And maybe eat only 1 meal a day. And be more gian peng gian sai, and find more WU HUA deals.

And I'm left with a funny voice again. >=(
Someone else has a funny voice too!

Its Melanie's test today, good luck pretty!

You know,I've always used to wonder "What is Love?" and all that crap kinda thing. HAHA, I think I've gotten the answer after much research. So here goes MY definition of love okay. You don't have to agree with it, I happy with the answer can already.
Love is like when you start missing the person even after they just left you, and how much you wanna see them every second of your life, when you smile just by the mention of their name, and laugh even when they do things which are not very funny, when you find that nothing else matters except them, and when you wanna hug them each time you see them, when you feel the happyhappy soursour feeling in the heart each time you see/hear them, and when you KNOW you are happy just by spending a LITTLE time with them, when you are willing to spend bad times together like eating grass, and when you know you are crazy by doing nonsensical stuffs like scolding each other cheebye(s) and fuck(s) and tiu lei(s).

Someone is coming to find me now, BYEBYE!

Hugs & Kisses.

The doggy Rusky is gone from my house and I miss it! But its okay I can go my godmummy house play with Riri already !! WOOHOO!

No comments: