Wednesday, December 12, 2007

To: Melanie darling.

You know sweetie, you mustn't ever cry okay(though its like quite inevitable) but you see, sometimes not everything will go smoothly in life. (some pple are like worst, they are in debts but they still never cry, and like me, im like eating grass everyday, i also never cry..) so you mustn't cry okay. Because you are like never alone, you have me, gheeting, xingyuan, jarael,jeffrey and more more people who can totally waste their life away with you. (haha) I'm willing to ruin my life and come out slack with you from now on okay! Then we go eat grass together hor. just as long as you don't think of those sad sad things can already. :) You must remember you got me & ghee. Thats all that matters right? Remember you are NOT alone, if i hear you say that again, THATS IT u know. THATS IT. I love you, hugs and many kisses.

:D Never frown, cos you never know whos falling in love with your smile.

No comments: