Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy. It is often filled with anger and tears. It is when you want to be together despite it all. That is when you are truly in love."

I had fun yesterday. :) woooohooooo.
I am suffering from a very bad cough. very very bad cough.
And its like I'm dying slowly, but surely.
And Elvin more poor thing lor, its like I cough 1 time, he cough 10 times. We both like some loser sick chicken like that. And Elvin is being a brave soul by putting our pictures on Friendster, perfect move. Its like I am still so coward locking up my blog and everything. AAAAAAAAAAAA. Joei the loser.

To gheeting, "Love is like a hole; once you fall in, it's hard to get out."

hahaha.

To melanie, now someone song song already lor. the love of your past is back to haunt you, he is sucha copycat! >=( the look on your face is the bomb k.

No comments: