Thursday, December 06, 2007


Isn't he a fucking cutieeee???


OMG so cuteee.


Baby Riri.

This is what I've been busy with.
The cutest thing in my life ever.(of cos can't be compared to my kacang darling) but this Riri is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Just look at the eyes. I will die can. I'm gonna migrate to Hougang(my godmummy's place) like for forever. OMG. BABY RIRI. JIEJIE LOVES YOUUUUU!!! I'm spoiling it very badly.

I've got good life already la, "ho mia liao" . I can enjoy life already la. Byebye!

I had lotsa fun with Edeline,Gerald,Edwin &co.!
:) more more fun please.

YAY! Saturday Melanie coming my house stay after work.
But I got wedding dinner, so you wait for me awhile okay?

And..
I'm so sad I can't go DXO with valz they all.
Its like DXO is my favourite gay club lor.
Its like got Free Drinks can.. Then I can ask for just Ribena without anything. or Ribena with a DOT of vodka only, A DOT AH. hahahahahaa.
I promise myself I will club when I'm not so busy!
PROMISE !!
Sorry darlings!

because everything you do for me makes me smile&smile

No comments: