Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my BFF, Purani

Yesterday was a crazy partying day okay, it was a mad night out at MOS, the crowd was like grinding and it was so squeezy but the crowd i went with was absolute fun. For virgin clubbers like Valerie(haha), and then theres Sylvia, Annitha, Renuka, Priya, Rosh, Dyan & Ziyan, & Minshan & of course, my long lost friend Keathwee! It was so so so so fun, I got really tipsy after the Ribena Vodka, its like... I died. I puked like a loser, a pure loser and I couldn't walk straight. Gross. Really, I swear NEVER to drink again! (its like, I drink cos i show face to Purani okay, its her birthday!)

Then we went to find road blocks, HAHAHA JOKE. its so funny i died laughing. Very fun! woohoooo.

And Joei is officially a loser in life. A LOSER OKAY. I've become another Joei, you all wouldn't wanna know this new joei, its just gross and very stupid and retarded. ahahahahahhaa.

AND FUCK! I totally heard a very cheebye news, its like fuck okay, its like KNNBCCB + FUCKED UP + IDIOTIC. Make use of you? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I'm not so free you know, seriously. Joke of the century lor, make use of you. Enough bout losers.

I gotta go, byebye.

No comments: