Saturday, December 29, 2007

on the 25th of Dec,
I wanna wish all of you a very Merry Xmas !
I had fun at a family club, some Laguna thingy. Theres a dancefloor there, with a DJ! But he played some ChaCha songs and Aunties were all dancing beside me.. And yea, this year's countdown was fabulously fabulous. (the DJ played R&B next, and so I had major fun.) I am extremely happy cos someone tried all means and ways to get me the Smiley Yellow Bear, so cute!! I love it lor, and we named it Christmas, by the way.

on the 26th of Dec,
I wanna wish my boyfriend a very Happy 19th Birthday !
I had fun going to the movies(first time hor.) and eating with you. I had fun with you at Parklane doing embarrassing things as well. HAHA. Choosing the right present for you, was a fucking chore. Its like, arghhhhhhhhhhh going-to-kill-myself kinda thing. However, everything is like settled and I'm like heaving a huge sigh of relief now. :) Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoyed yourself. And thanks so much for my Xmas present, I LOVE IT. I really do.

on the 27th of Dec,
I went for my facial with Mummy and had dinner/supper with Auntie & Uncle.

on the 28th of Dec,
I went to town with my daddy and brother for a major shopping spree then I went to pray and went to Macs to play computer. Mummy made Kacang open her eyes(i cried like some dumbfuck of the century), thanks Mummy! Someone got pissed with me cos he apparently waited for me for like 1 and a half hours. Yeayea, I am very sure 1 and a half hour is VERY long. Anyway, I'm sorry I'm always annoying you. I'm like sorry.

Oh! Zhiwei called me yesterday. at like 1.30 am or so. I was asleep please and I think I said some rubbish and hung up. Thanks for calling from Malaysia, I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend the wedding(which I was so looking forward to initially, I love wedding dinners!) Sorry Zhiwei!! Merry Xmas okay!

**

So... I sweeped and mopped the floor today. :) Sparkling clean. I ironed ALL the clothes. WOOHOO. Stress-free for now. Anyway, my dad bought me an Armani watch for my Xmas pressie, I love it, cost a bomb but ya I still love it. He bought me an NUM bag as well. Yay, haha. So I have a new bag for school, I need a new shoe too(so I'll be going out to get it later), and so.. see ya all! Byebyebyebyebye!!!!

No comments: