Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hello everyone, how has the new year been for you guys? Oh ya, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 okay. :) Hope it will be a sweet smooth sailing year for you guys.

Now, for my very late looking-back of 2007.

Firstly, my saddest thing happened on the last day of 2007, I guess Kacang wants me to enjoy my 2008 so she decided to let go after hanging on for so long. I love you always and always Kacang. You are the sweetest, cutest, bravest, softest, nicest, tamest, gentlest, bestest hamster anyone can ever have(everyone knows that). I've always loved you and I'll always love you. You will be always remembered by my dear friends as well, who are ever so nice and supportive. They love you too, okay? You gotta have fun in heaven, and you will always stay alive in my heart, I love you dearly. Baby Kacang, I miss you so so so much. Thanks for being so cute and soft when you were alive, I LOVE YOU!

Now, my 2007 have been a topsy turvy year. It started out bad cos of Eric and stuffs, followed by his constant cycle of getting-new-girlfriends-and-then-telling-me-he-still-love-me, BUT then get a new girlfriend again. I tried changing for him, we tried talking things out a million of times, but too bad it won't work out anymore. It carried on throughout the year, we tried to make it work, but its like quite difficult. Then I had a new boyfriend Thomas, scared the daylights outta everyone. It was the bomb, but we broke up soon after, of course. Cos Eric and me were still hanging on. Then there was Zhiwei who decided to not speak to me cos I clubbed with Eric and we apparently was influenced by what you call "atmosphere". And me and Gheeting had a misunderstanding of our lives. Of course it was solved, and we are closer now. Followed by a series of unfortunate events like, exam stress, more exam stress, PW stress, school stress. And I gotta know Meng, he was very nice, we had lotsa fun. Many memories but too bad it didn't last, I guess its my fault but yea, its alright.

And my favorite was my Cambodia trip in June, I loved it with my heart. So many fun, I even had a "boyfriend" there(hes still contacting me now,by the way!). Hes super hot, hes like a Cambodian actor, and he is very hot. I had fun helping the needy there, I learnt alot about simplicity, I told Zhiwei: "I want to lead a simple life". Too bad I didn't stick to it. I love volunteering, my 2007 was filled with volunteering, with my class sweethearts, and all. My happy times are when I'm doing volunteer work. Another one would be my Pre-U Seminar at NTU. OMG, pure fun. I made so many new friends there, and we are STILL keeping in contact. So glad and I love Pre-U Sem cos me,sylvia,purani binge on the food there, then sleep, then eat, then sleep. SHIOK-ness.

And my 18th Birthday was sweet. It was clubbing constantly after that. Dancing was so fun, late night outings and everything. Drinking alchohol(abit only-like Ribena with a dot of Vodka) and smoking(a few puffs only) when I'm stressed. K-boxing like crazy with my EMO Chinese Songs Khakis(thanks). K-lunch with BFF. Foodscapades. and more. I love those.

Then it was so stressful, I almost died. All the project work, all the exams, all the stress building. It was almost unbearable. I'm glad I survived those ordeals. Then there was this class tension thingy which was quite unnecessary, but who cares about that anyway. Lets just move on with our lives and just fucking close that chapter. CAN?

Thanks to those who were always there for me, namely Zhiwei(for being my listening ear), Gheeting(for being the perfect BFF), Melanie(for being sweet and pretty), Eric, Purani(for being there ALWAYS), Sylvia(for being there always!), Dyan(for all the laughters and gossips), Ziyan(same to you), Val, Annitha, Renuka, Priya, Deepak, Dajie, Rachel, Chenghong, Meng, Glenn. I'm glad I've known you guys. Thanks for making my 2007 wonderful and keeping me sane all these while.

Towards the end, I'm glad I gotta know Elvin (again). He is constantly making me laugh and giving me nonsense promises that will make me smile for days like "I'm gonna make you the happiest girl." or something like that. Or talking about our future kid and everything. Thanks for being nice and everything. We'll make our 2008 a better year okay. (we try not to eat grass so often). Countdown at Downtown East with you, Edeline, Edwin, Xavier, Wallas and the jiejie and korkor is fun, free dancing with techno, R&B and trance. Its like FREE, and we are happy.

However, I still miss Kacang alot, but I'm sure Kacang wants me to smile for her, and I'll do just that. I love you Kacang. forever & ever okay!

So, this marks the end of my 2007, Hello 2008. I promised myself last last year that I'll make my 2007 perfect, I don't know if I fulfilled it, but ya, I'm just glad I'm closing that chapter of my life, and starting a brand new one. I love you my 2007, but 2008: I promise I'll love you more.

**

So, its my 1st day of school today. I had total fun. BUT stupid Ziyan got sent home, her hair is like.. HAHAHA. Then we spent our lives laughing and laughing. And me and Annitha died after 3 periods of Econs. I'm glad I had her. thanks Deepak for the gifts from Greece. Thanks everyone for your kindness and sympathy to Kacang and me. Then had Pastamania after school. Totally slacked for 2 whole hours laughing, gossiping, laughing, more laughings, AND LAUGHING. I love those sweethearts seriously. School would never ever be so fun without them. :) With my new bag, and new shoes that hurt so much(same as sylvia), and dyan being my "accidental" twin of the day. HAHA, so joke please, but it was a very pleasant surprise. I love you girls, muacks. They all really very nice! Gave me a bigbig hug cos they knew I'm sad over Kacang's death. AAAAA, so touched. And everyone is very surprised I have a boyfriend, (yes it feels so weird to be exclaiming, "I've a boyfriend", not something Joei would do, but since I'm actually doing that now.. sorry but muz bear with my nonsense!!!!!!)

Okay, I spent 3 hundred years typing those. I need sleep now, BYEBYE.

Goodnight Kacang, Mummy loves you.

No comments: