Sunday, January 06, 2008

Tagged by Valerie darling.

A. Found in my Room
1. LOTS of storybooks.
2. Clothes.Bras.
3. Handphone charger & other kinds of charger.
4. My favourite bed with nice smelling pillow.
5. BAGS everywhere man.

B. I've always wanted to
1. be slim and pretty
2. wish for Kacang to be slim and pretty.
3. be a tai-tai !
4. eat good food forever and ever.
5. turn back time (yay!)

C. Found in my Bag
1. Wallet
2. Phone
3. iPod
4. Comb/Mirroe
5. Storybook

D. Found in my Wallet
1. Kacang's/Riri's/Me&Elvin's photos
2. IC
3. Keys
4. Money and coins
5. POSB + Cards.

E. I am currently into
1. animals.
2. my relationsip(ohhhh.)
3. slimming down
4. smiling more often.
5. getting my attention back to school

CANDIDATES TO TAG: Gheeting, Melanie, (everyone else got tagged already!)

No comments: